WHO WE ARE
Experienced & Knowledgeable Health Educators
WHat we do
Provide CPR AED and Advanced Courses for Healthcare Professionals First Responders, and other Professionals
Hands-on and Classroom instruction in a Low Stress Environment
Day, Evening and Weekend Classes Available, Flexible Options
WELCOME TO ADVANCED HEALTH EDUCATORS
OF LONG ISLAND, NEW YORK.
We are authorized providers of American Heart Association CPR and Emergency Cardiovascular Care Courses (ECC) to healthcare professionals and community based rescuers throughout the Long Island area, as well as those who need to learn CPR/AED for their jobs. AHA courses follow their latest guidelines. We are constantly expanding our course offerings to provide advanced education for healthcare professionals that increases their knowledge and enhances practice.
We also offer computer courses including the Microsoft office programs of MS Word, MS PowerPoint, and MS Excel.
Advanced Health Educators mission is to provide advanced education and hands on training in a supportive learning environment that facilitates maximum comprehension and retention of critical concepts.
Returning Student Discounts & Benefits
We understand that you want to utilize your newly learned skills to meet your professional goals. We are working to provide services to assist you. All returning students are eligible for discounts on future courses that includes our Resume workshops.
Special Discounts for:
- Nursing Students
- Returning Students
Current Monthly Specials:
Month: August 2014
- 50% ACLS original & renewal for hospital employees with ID*, (must register at least 5 days prior to course)
- 20% any course for groups of 5 or more
Unsure what course to take? Call to speak with a representative: 1-866-857-7422 or 516-418-6151
We Understand the Adult Learner
Our Course instruction is specially designed for the adult learner. We
use the following basic principles when we provide instruction for all
of our advanced cardiac courses:
- Mutual respect
- Frequent review and repetition of complex concepts
- Encourage questions of any kind that promote the learning process
- Support students during the learning process
- Provide sufficient breaks to allow students time to recharge
Sign up for our newsletter
to get $5 off your first course.
Available AHA Courses
- BLS Certification -Basic Life Suport for Healthcare Professionals
- ACLS – Advanced Cardiac Life Support of Healthcare Professionals
- CPR/AED/First Aid – Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation, Automated Defibrillator & First Aid Cerification
- ECG Pharmacology
- PALS -Pediatric Advanced Life Support Certification
We Perform Skills Testing for Online Courses
AHA course materials are provided for all courses using official AHA course materials
Available Computer Courses
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Introduction to Windows 8
- MS Outlook
- Introduction to Mac Computers
- IPad tablet for beginners
- IPhone, iPod touch
- Resume workshop
“Instructors were very knowledgeable.”
— John, Registered Nurse.
Call our toll free number 1-866-857-7422 24/hr a day for immediate attention.
Our representative will answer the phone if an instructor is not available. Our instructor will return your call as soon as posssible, so please specify what time is best for us to return your call. We look forward to speaking with you! We have provided information on our site about the Long Island CPR/AED, BLS, ACLS, and computer courses that we offer and have made it easy for our clients to register and pay online using a credit card via our secure Paypal interface.